Datalink Network Services
Maximize the performance of your network, tailoring it to your specific organizational requirements. Datalink's experience, capabilities, consultative approach, and proven best practices will provide a robust, yet flexible, network designed to meet the business challenges of today and tomorrow.
Network architecture reviews overview
Network architecture reviews help you find the ideal balance of accessibility and security. Datalink's IT specialists address all resident components of the data center, identifying areas of concern and providing unbiased recommendations. Using a combination of tools-assisted analysis and best-practice expertise, we help you determine the performance capabilities of your local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs), as well as recognize potential bottlenecks, equipment configuration problems, single points of failure, end-of-life and end-of-support hardware and software, and other potential service interruptions.
Our approach to network architecture reviews:
- In-depth, quantitative analysis — Driven by technology-enabled tools, our services provide a visual map of your network, including all devices accessed.
- Qualitative data collection — Our seasoned technical experts conduct onsite interviews with key stakeholders in your organization, so we can gain a better understanding of your environment. We also review relevant documentation on your existing environment and observe your physical infrastructure in action. We then use this information to pinpoint problems and potential service interruptions.
- Recommendations for next steps — After reviewing our qualitative analysis and the quantitative output generated for your environment, we can help you determine how to use technology to drive greater efficiencies. Our vendor-neutral approach ensures that you receive unbiased advice and solution recommendations that address your specific needs.
The benefits of network architecture reviews:
- Identify the mission-critical applications that could be most affected by a disruption.
- Establish a remediation plan to address immediate, intermediate, and long-term concerns based on your organization's business goals, budgets, and staffing capabilities.
- Gain valuable insight on end-of-support, non-manageable, or otherwise deficient devices, so you can make informed decisions regarding future technology purchases.
- Receive an unbiased strategy and recommendations for best-available technologies for both improving your current environment and addressing anticipated future needs.
Managed monitoring service overview
Datalink’s managed monitoring service provides empirical data on your IT infrastructure and application performance, so you can improve service levels, make better investments, and operate more efficiently. You gain critical information for better decisions without expensive investment in monitoring tools or manpower allocations.
Our approach to monitoring:
- Comprehensive monitoring – Our experienced team can monitor specific devices or all the components on which a business service is based, delivering metrics and real data regardless of the number or type of systems you have.
- Round-the-clock access to clear information – Our service provides you with real-time data and historical analysis of service-level agreements and capacity. Our executive dashboards help you identify incidents, pinpoint root causes, and proactive address issues.
The benefits of monitoring:
- Prompt resolution – Armed with clear information and critical data, your support staff can identify the root cause of a problem and put a reliable remediation plan into action.
- Proactive issue identification – Learn about potential problems before you receive complaints or experience lost revenue.
- Strategic focus – Shift your staff from incident diagnostics and remediation to IT innovation.
Cisco SMARTnet service overview
We specialize in proactively assessing customers' current Cisco SMARTnet maintenance spend and leveraging it against maintenance requirements and mitigated risk. Because our experts know how to consolidate and co-terminate multiple contracts, you receive the best pricing and effective management of multiple contracts.
Our approach to Cisco SMARTnet service:
- Hands-on information analysis — Our experienced SMARTnet experts first get to know your business needs, and then align those requirements to identify, assess, and manage your Cisco maintenance records.
- Contract status review — We review your current contract status to ensure your critical devices are covered and that less critical devices have appropriate coverage at a reasonable cost.
- Cost-effectiveness assessment — To give you the most cost-effective review, we assess coverage based on asset type, location, and usage within the network, including assets that have moved out of production and are at the end of their usable lifecycle.
The benefits of Cisco SMARTnet:
- Rapid problem resolution with round-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Ongoing system software updates to help evolve your network
- Cisco IOS software support to extend the life of your Cisco devices
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement
- Registered access to Cisco.com for powerful online tools and information
Download network services collateral
PUT DATALINK TO WORK
FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Contact us to maximize the value of your IT investments.
From strategy to support, Datalink works closely with you to maximize the value of your IT investments.
Find objective insights regarding the latest data center techniques and technologies.